Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weekend Special: 8065 Bagnet

I bought two vouchers from Metrodeal a couple of months back for 8065 Bagnet.The purchase was Php 150 but worth Php 300. I was reserving this for when I am too lazy to cook on a weekend. It was easy to drive to this place as it was near our home and it was always nice to drive to Makati on a Sunday--absolutely no traffic.

8065 Bagnet at night

From the name, 8065 Bagnet serves the famous Ilocos double fried meat in different ways. My favorite is their Bagnet Sisig and Dinuguan. New to their menu is Bagnet sinigang but I have not tried that yet. They also have the plain variety, bicol express, kare-kare among others. We would normally get the budget meals that come with rice. But you can also order viands for sharing (good for 2-3 persons).

Kermit the frog at the dining area outside

I originally found out about this hole in the wall from my officemates. We would go there on our lunch break as it was a very short cab ride from where I worked.

When we found that a group buying site had this promo, one of my officemates bought 10 vouchers! That's how much we like the place. We would normally order the rice meals which are about Php 120 each. It was so sulit for the money. The guys can even have two orders of rice and still not feel bitin with the serving. So if you are on a budget, you can actually order one rice meal and an extra rice. Then, two people can split a Php 150 (extra rice is Php 30) bill. You even get free soup! If you plan to go there on a weekday to have lunch, it is best to call in advance to place your orders so you don't have to wait too long and risk going over your break time. 

Bagnet Dinuguan budget meal (Php120)
 
Bagnet Sisig budget meal (Php 120)





8065 Bagnet
8065 Estrella St  
San Antonio, Makati  
(02) 519-6511





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!