Sunday, June 16, 2013

Maligayang Araw ng mga Tatay!

Tatay,

I thank God everyday for giving you to me. I am blessed to have you as a partner in raising Datu. There are just so many things that you do, big and small that makes you a great Father. We've only started in this journey but you have already done so many things that most men balk at. You've changed nappies without complaints.You have been my number one breastfeeding supporter, we wouldn't have made it this long without your encouragement and support. You take care of Datu in the wee hours of the morning to allow me to sleep. There are so many things that you do and I know that there is just nothing that you won't do for us.

I pray that our son grows up to be the man that you are. You are our hero. We love you always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!