Friday, March 4, 2016

The Return of the come back!

I have been offline from this blog for more than a year. I had a new job at a new company that was far away from where we lived and blogging was the first to go due to lack of time. Actually, the new job wasn't that far but the traffic was just horrible that the drive back home would be an average of two hours daily. It would be one hour and a half on good days. The worst was 3 and a half hours. It could be worse, I know. But I had to set my priorities straight.

It was a tough decision to make but at the close of 2015, I finally decided to leave the job to be able to spend more time with the kid. Time has flown so fast and I felt that I should make changes lest I miss out on life with my toddler. He won't be a kid for very long now. Time with him is priceless and can't be earned back.

That said, this will give me more time to spend here at the blog for the next couple of months. There will be a few changes soon (just need to figure how to execute the plan on my own). Google and Youtube will be my new best friends. I am excited for all these changes and more importantly, I am so happy to be able to spend more time with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!