Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Deals: Cebu Pacific Piso fare

Cebu Pacific Air is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this month. In line with that celebration, they had launched a piso fare campaign that runs from March 8 to March 10.

I have been trying to buy tickets for a trip to Singapore for my mom and myself and have been waiting for a major airfare sale. I was so excited to see a feed on Facebook about this great news. Thing is everybody is on the website now and for the past two days, this is what I am getting when I attempt to book a ticket.



Try and try until you die, right? Hahaha! Not! The good news about all this is, while my 3 year old son and I were staring at this message for a few minutes (while I refresh and refresh...still trying to refresh the page as of this writing and hoping for a miracle), he started to read "Sorry for the slowdown." and "Please make sure to come back later."on his own. I was so proud. He has been great with a few sight words but I wasn't expecting him to read these two sentences on his own. I am a happy mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!