Friday, May 24, 2013

Stupid things I cried about when I was pregnant


I remember being a tough chick. I don't get grossed out easily and I don't scream at the sight of cockroaches (as long as they're not flying roaches, those are a different breed. I think even the most macho man won't be able to hold a screech). 

When I got pregnant and now months after, I've become a cry baby. I'd cry watching sappy movies ( I didn't do that before) or video clips or something I read.

But it was worse when I was pregnant. I shed a tear for ice buko. We bought ice buko one day. My husband and I shared three sticks each. I was reserving my last piece for a certain day. When that day finally came, I opened our freezer to find an empty plastic bag. I felt really really bad. I knew it was a very stupid reason to be upset about but I just had to call my hubby up to tell him how I felt and I cried. I couldn't help it. He offered to buy more ice buko the next day but it just wasn't the same...

The first time I ever cried while pregnant, I can't even remember the reason for. I just remember laughing one minute and then crying the next. I made my husband promise not to tell anyone because I felt really silly. Now months after, it is ok to laugh about it.

How about you? What was the most stupid thing you cried about when your prego hormones were raging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!