Monday, February 3, 2014

Hiatus

I know I haven't been writing for a while but didn't realize that my last post was actually four months ago. I was looking for an old post last week when I saw that the last thing I wrote was in October last year. It wasn't an intentional break. I was just swamped with a lot of different things towards the end of the year and blogging just had to take a back seat.

For the most part, what kept me from my writing was our move to our new place. Our condo unit was turned over third week of October. Though we actually moved in December, we had a lot of packing, fixing and cleaning we needed to get done before the big move. I had my birthday and our 4th wedding anniversary in November. We finally moved in December and the holiday season got the best of us.That's basically what happened to me and my family in a nutshell. 

I do have loads of drafts and photos for future food posts and recent family getaway. Excited to publish them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!