Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summer Cooler: Mio gelati

It's the end of summer but it still gets hot outside and ice cream/gelato never really gets old. At the SM Light Mall, there is a weekend gourmet corner where Mio Gelati shares a spot with other vendors like Custaroonery.

I tried their Avocado ice cream one afternoon. I think I paid Php 89 for one scoop. The avocado ice cream was good, creamy with bits of Avocado. You can really taste the Avocado in there. Yes, it is a little bit expensive for a small cup if you ask me, especially since the stall is beside the grocery where you can get cheaper tubs of ice cream. If you are in to gelato or artisan ice cream, you can go for Mio Gelati.



They have a lot of other different flavors to choose from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!