Monday, April 29, 2013

Meet Team Sanchez


Mrs. S
I work with the shared services of an online brokerage firm. Before I got drawn into the corporate rat race, I used to write a lot. I have had a diary since I was in grade school. I've stopped a few years back though as I began to be too busy (more too lazy :p) with other things. I was inspired to start writing (again) through a blog to document my life as a new mother.

Mr. S
The ever supportive hubby. He works at a BPO company. He loves managing people. A natural leader. He has this unique charisma that people are inspired to work with him. Besides his job, he loves reading comics and graphic novels. He also loves watching cartoons (Family guy and American Dad), wrestling and UFC (he used to do mixed martial arts in college).

He is my best friend, my rock. He has supported me in everything I wanted to do. Life has become lovelier and happier when he came in to the picture.


 But life got better when our little boy arrived.


Little S
We call him, Datu. He was born three months before our third wedding anniversary. We prayed that our first born be a boy so that he can look after his siblings in the future. He is our answered prayer.


This is my family, my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you!